Any idea of how much data internet users generate every single day?
Well, near about 1.145 trillion MB! And this is bound to increase by nearly 19% in the next 5 years.
That’s a lot of data to analyze and gather information about your potential clients.
But do you have the time to dig into such an enormous pool of data? Of course not! Manually digging into it, looking for leads, and converting them into a viable list of potential clients is time-consuming and a waste of valuable work hours.
Scrape LinkedIn Search results! And here’s what it means for your business:
- Lead generation without wasting much of your time
- Predict market and industry trends
- Improve hiring for ATS and recruitment platforms
- Chart out companies’ performance and decide which ones to invest in
Does that sound great?
Then, let’s dive into how to scrape data from LinkedIn and use it effectively in your marketing campaigns.
- Why to scrape data from LinkedIn?
- Is it ethical to scrape data from LinkedIn?
- How to Scrape Data from LinkedIn with Linkedojet?
- How LinkedIn Profile Scraper boosts your lead generation?
- 1. You will have in-depth information about your leads and can create personalized outreach campaigns.
- 2. You can integrate the information of leads into your CRM and send emails directly from its dashboard. Plus, you can easily see whom you have reached out to, whom to follow up with, who has replied, and so on.
Why to scrape data from LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is most relevant to scrape data from for B2B companies. It’s the topmost social networking site for professionals and businesses.
With over 750 million users, 90 million senior-level influencers, and around 30 million companies, LinkedIn is the goldmine of information you need for your targeted lead generation and outreach campaigns.
You can scrape data from LinkedIn in two ways:
1. Scraping data from LinkedIn profiles
While visiting a public profile, you can scrape data from LinkedIn such as their name, job titles, skills, industry, email address, education details and much more.
Once you have that information, lead generation gets quicker and effective.
2. Scraping data from LinkedIn groups
LinkedIn groups in any B2B niche are packed with potential customers. You can scrape details of the group members such as job titles, experience, previous and current company, groups, to build your list of warm leads and personalize your outreach campaigns to make genuine connections.
Read further: How to Use LinkedIn Groups for B2B Marketing?
But the question that arises in one’s mind for data scraping from LinkedIn is……
Is it ethical to scrape data from LinkedIn?
LinkedIn prevents any unauthorized scraping of data from its platform. This includes:
- Automated viewing of LinkedIn profiles
- Use of bots to scrape data of LinkedIn members
- Creation of fake accounts to scrape data at multiple stages
However, scraping data on LinkedIn that is publicly available is not illegal, nor an offense, and you can easily collect such data for your marketing campaigns.
Compared to manually searching for people and company profiles on LinkedIn, Linkedojet automates this process for you and aggregates it into readable formats.
How to Scrape Data from LinkedIn with Linkedojet?
Besides automating the process, Linkedojet makes data scraping more effective because of the following reasons:
- It scrapes only the information available for public access on LinkedIn
- It can scrape data of potential leads at a particular location, of a particular job title, experience, etc.
- Linkedojet can easily integrate with any 3rd party applications like Clearly, snov.io, Hunter email, etc and provide missing pieces of information like email id , contact number based on the name and current company
Let’s understand this with a few examples!
Let’s say my company sells software related to media and communication industry, and I wish to search for senior level profiles in this niche in United Kingdom.
Linkedojet makes the task easier and quicker by scraping this data from individual LinkedIn profiles and aggregating a list of people that match my criteria.
Here’s another case for attention!
A real estate broker in Washington wants to build a network of real estate brokers across USA. However, before connecting on LinkedIn, the broker wants to know the number of years his targeted lead has spent as a real estate broker and locations he is licensed to work in.
Linkedojet effectively and quickly scans the description section of the targeted lead and allows the broker to run a drip campaign with the selected ones, saving time.
Read further: Case Study on Data Scraping from LinkedIn
Okay! You have scraped tons of data from LinkedIn. Now what? How to use this data for your business?
How LinkedIn Profile Scraper boosts your lead generation?
1. You will have in-depth information about your leads and can create personalized outreach campaigns.
Besides the names and contact details of your potential leads, data scraping gives you more information, like skills, awards, etc. to help you create personalized drip campaigns rather than sending generic emails to all.
2. You can integrate the information of leads into your CRM and send emails directly from its dashboard. Plus, you can easily see whom you have reached out to, whom to follow up with, who has replied, and so on.
Data scraping is the first step to lead generation. And Linkedojet helps in easy and quick scraping, saving your valuable work hours as compared to manual collection of data.
The benefits of Linkedojet don’t stop there! Once you have oodles of data, Linkedojet further helps to leverage that data effectively by creating personalized drip campaigns and grow your business year by year.
So, what are you waiting for? Try out our free demo and start automating your lead generation process.